CMS – Content Management System’s offer a great deal of flexibility to web designers and content owners alike. A CMS stores and indexes all the content elements used in your website in an SQL back-end database. Separating the content from the interface means you can change the view of the content simply by adding a new interface.
Get Blog updates
Search our blog
You might also like
- Jim Table January 3, 2018
- How much will my website cost? August 6, 2017
- E2Marketing – Small Business Engagement in a Nutshell March 23, 2016
- Inline CSS tips to trick out your WordPress posts July 28, 2015
- Cool ‘Hidden’ WordPress options April 23, 2015
- ITPalooza Update – WordPress for Dummies II – Hack my site November 26, 2014
- How to beat the Shellshock Bug – with a stick October 18, 2014
- Seriously, a OnePage website? October 3, 2014
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.