A lot is made of SEO and for good reason. WordPress has some of the best internal and external SEO features and functions we’ve ever seen. While it’s possible to get deeply nuanced about SEO, it breaks down like this; There’s internal and external SEO. Internal SEO is what happens when visitors search your site for content. External SEO is what happens when people search the Internet for content. If these two things seem pretty similar to you, you’d be right. Making sure that your posts have meaningful titles is very important – think about what a visitor would type to find an article. For example, the title “Using Press This” has better SEO value than “A little known feature of WordPress”.
Get Blog updates
Search our blog
You might also like
- Jim Table January 3, 2018
- How much will my website cost? August 6, 2017
- E2Marketing – Small Business Engagement in a Nutshell March 23, 2016
- Inline CSS tips to trick out your WordPress posts July 28, 2015
- Cool ‘Hidden’ WordPress options April 23, 2015
- ITPalooza Update – WordPress for Dummies II – Hack my site November 26, 2014
- How to beat the Shellshock Bug – with a stick October 18, 2014
- Seriously, a OnePage website? October 3, 2014
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.